Thank you. The original design was just to get the concept of the 3D Printed parts to assemble and move as designed. That seems to be the case when I move everything manually. The second phase or REV 2 is to enclose it as much as possible while maintaining functionality. I am hoping the Arbotix Pro replacement (Due in today) will work as expected, just so I can finish this concept. Then I will start learning the methods mentioned about I2C.
I also left the Raspberry Pi connections open in the back so that I can connect to it if needed. But I will ask have SSH and WiFi enabled. It will also be upgraded to use the Raspberry Pi 3B + today. So it will have a faster CPU.
During all this my goal will be to minimize the visible wiring where I can as well as a method for restraining visible wires so they are not pinched in the joints. I am liking the results so far.
Any if anyone is curios, yes this is still 100% designed in Shapr3D. I did not use Fusion 360 on this design.
I hope to be able to do some test movements this evening or at least be able to stand under power.